A friend asked me how I was doing. The following is how I responded.
"As a missionary mom, it depends on the day. Some days I do really well. Other days the littlest thing will set me into tears. It is hard because I want to learn about where he is at, but don't want to learn so much that I get scared. I feel better about him being in Benin than Cote d'Ivoire. I thrive on his letters. I got to talk to him right before he boarded his flight in SLC. I didn't think I was going to get to because the time had gotten so late. I just broke down when I didn't think I was going to get to talk to him, but then he called and things were great. When we didn't get a safe arrival e-mail, I got a little sad, but I prayed and had the confirmation that he was ok."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment