Find some piment, which is some sort of hot spicy pepper that I have no idea if it even exists outside of Africa. Then, for probably the most common thing. Make some rice. Then, for the sauce, use tomato (real and or paste), water, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, piment, and I think that is pretty much it. Oh, a lot of times they put what is called a maggi cube in it, which I think is kind of like a chicken boullion cube. Put hot dogs or ground beef in the sauce if you want. Then, put the sauce on the rice, in general Africans don't like a lot of sauce, so the rice should be slightly red, but not too much. Then, fry some chicken, and enjoy. Fried chicken, or some sort of meat (always fried) is eaten with pretty much every meal.
Another meal. Cut up some onions and tomatoes, and cook with garlic, salt, pepper, piment, etc. like the other sauce, though probably with a lot less liquid. Cook some spaghetti, then, put the sauce on the spaghetti. Fry some chicken again, and put a spoonful of mayonaise on the spaghetti. Then eat it. This is really good. The first time I had mayo with spaghetti I thought it was really weird, but it is actually pretty good, and now it just seems normal. I have also really learned to like spicy food, since pretty much everything is spicy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment